Colleagues were surprised that we still hadn’t found any accommodation yet during the break fast at the office. Spent pretty much half day in meetings, 3 before lunch.
Need to reevaluate the two alternatives we have now, need to decide and pick one of them, sign on.
Also need to continue the bank thingies to finalize the deal, final payment.
Need to empty a server of logs, before it clogs up.
Lots of needs-todo.
If this move-thingy doesn’t gives me an few extra white hairs, nothing is.