Hab B, Day 53

There is some movement in the planning of moving into the apartment; seller has stated to move out and clean the 25th September, broker is very eager to finalize and close the deal with payment.

I have an appointment with the bank on the 28th.

Trying to reach out to the bank to reschedule the appointment to this week, if successful we might move in Friday 25th or some day next week, as we are going to use a moving company I need a firm date to plan around, at the moment everything is sliding towards next week.

Feeling stressed, squashed between the wish and strive to move in and the knowledge that the bank could delay the whole moving machinery til next week.